The Lofts is a great place for families too! Every parent wants to make sure their child gets a great education. In those pre-school years, it’s also important to have convenient child care options. We’ve gathered some information here on the institutions and providers is in the area from nursery school to college. But the links below do not constitute and endorsement. As always it’s best to schedule a visit, meet the staff and decide what’s best for your family.
The official public school district for children residing at The Lofts:
- Ranked as one of the top schools in the country
- With three elementary schools, a middle and high school all of the essential info for new students is here.
Read more about the Schools in
- BS CSD has a 13:1 Student-Teacher ratio, lower than the national 16:1.
- BS CSD spends almost twice the national average per student. BS CSD spends $21,106 per student, while the national average is $11,890.
- In Spring 2012, the district launched a $57 million facilities renovation project, including the construction of Gordon Creek Elementary School (September 2013), the historical renovation and restoration of Malta Avenue Elementary School (2013-2014), renovations at Milton Terrace North Elementary School, Wood Road Elementary School and Ballston Spa Middle School (2012-2015) along with improvements to the array of district athletic facilities (2014-2015).
- 36% of Ballston Spa Senior High School take Advanced Placement classes.